AtelierPerSempre.com cares deeply about the privacy of its visitors and users, and is fully committed to protect their personal information and use it properly in compliance with data privacy laws. This policy describes how we may collect and use personal information, and the rights and choices available to our visitors and users regarding such information.
We strongly urge you to read this policy and make sure you fully understand it, before you access or use any of our services.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect two types of information regarding our Visitors and Users:
1. Un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a Visitor or un-identified User, which may be made available to us, or collected automatically via his/her use of the Services (“Non-personal Information”). Such Non-personal Information does not enable us to identify the Visitor or User from whom it was collected. The Non-personal Information collected by us mainly consists of technical and aggregated usage information, such as Visitors’ and Users’ browsing and ‘click-stream’ activity on the Services, session heatmaps and scrolls, non-identifying information regarding the Visitor’s or User’s device, operating system, internet browser, screen resolution, language and keyboard settings, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, date/time stamps, etc.
2. Individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable efforts cause the identification of an individual, or may be of private or sensitive nature (“Personal Information”). The Personal Information collected by us mainly consists of contact details (e.g., e-mail, address or phone number), which are only collected from Users, details regarding a browsing or usage session (IP address, Geo-location and/or device unique identifier), details regarding connected third party accounts (such as the e-mail or username for a connected Google or Facebook account), correspondences (including those made through or uploaded to our Services), and any other Personal Information provided to us by Visitors and/or Users through their access to and/or use of the Services. For the avoidance of doubt, any Non-personal Information that is connected or linked to Personal Information (for example, in order to improve the Services we offer) is deemed and treated by us as Personal Information, as long as such connection or linkage exists.
HOW DO WE COLLECT SUCH INFORMATION?
There are two main methods we use:
1. We collect information through your use of the Services. When you visit or use our Services, including when you browse the Website, register a User Account, edit your User Website and upload information and content, we are aware of it and will usually gather, collect and record such uses through the use of “cookies”.
2. We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect the Personal Information you provide us when you register to our Services; when you sign in to our Services via third party services such as Facebook or Google; when you submit or upload such Personal Information as you use any of our Services; and/or when you contact us directly by any communication channel (e.g., Facebook messenger, emails).
WHY DO WE COLLECT SUCH INFORMATION?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the Services;
2. To further develop, customize and improve our Services, based on Visitors’ and Users’ common or personal preferences, experiences and difficulties;
3. To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
4. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages
5. To facilitate, sponsor and offer certain contests, events and promotions, determine participants’ eligibility, monitor performance, contact winners and grant prizes and benefits;
6. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
7. To enhance our data security and fraud prevention capabilities;
8. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
In order for some of these technologies to work properly, a small data file (“cookie”) must be downloaded and stored on your device. By default, we use several persistent cookies for purposes of session and user authentication, security, keeping the User’s preferences (e.g., regarding default language and settings), connection stability (e.g., for uploading media), monitoring performance of our services and marketing campaigns, and generally providing and improving our services.
If you want to delete or block any cookies, please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is also available at https://www.aboutcookies.org/ (note that this website is not provided by us, and we, therefore, cannot ensure its accuracy, completeness or availability).
Please note that deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies or tracking technologies may affect your user experience.
QUESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS
We take every privacy complaint seriously and will make all reasonable efforts to resolve your complaint promptly. Our target response time is 10 days.
We expect our procedures will deal fairly and promptly with your complaint. However, if you remain dissatisfied, you can also make a complaint with your local supervisory authority for data protection.